DOG SAVES FAMILY FROM HOUSE FIRE - “When he smelt the fire, which had started in an empty bedroom…Bruno opened Mr Singh’s bedroom door, pulled off his blanket and began barking furiously.”
A Rottweiler-Doberman mix named Bruno saved his family from a house fire in London by opening a bedroom door, pulling the sheets off his owner and barking. Although there was extensive property damage, everyone escaped safely.  Here’s more from northlondon-today.co.uk:

“Bruno was outside the spare bedroom whining. Santa opened the door and when he saw the fire he rushed to get our two daughters up and took them outside.” No one suffered any injuries in the blaze. Mrs Kaur says that if Bruno, a two-and-a-half-year-old Rottweiler Doberman cross, had not woken her partner up her two daughters would have perished in the fire. But only days before the blaze Bruno was given to a couple in Kent because Mrs Kaur did not have the time to look after him. However, her daughters were left distraught and refused to eat until their much-loved pet was returned. “We had to get Bruno back, the kids were too upset,” said Mrs Kaur. “I am so glad we did, I can never thank him enough. I can’t get over the shock of what happened. I owe everything to him and we are never going to give him away again.” 

Bruno was almost given away by his family, but it appears he’s not going anywhere now. Click here for the full story.

DOG SAVES FAMILY FROM HOUSE FIRE -When he smelt the fire, which had started in an empty bedroom…Bruno opened Mr Singh’s bedroom door, pulled off his blanket and began barking furiously.”

A Rottweiler-Doberman mix named Bruno saved his family from a house fire in London by opening a bedroom door, pulling the sheets off his owner and barking. Although there was extensive property damage, everyone escaped safely.  Here’s more from northlondon-today.co.uk:

“Bruno was outside the spare bedroom whining. Santa opened the door and when he saw the fire he rushed to get our two daughters up and took them outside.” 

No one suffered any injuries in the blaze. 

Mrs Kaur says that if Bruno, a two-and-a-half-year-old Rottweiler Doberman cross, had not woken her partner up her two daughters would have perished in the fire. 

But only days before the blaze Bruno was given to a couple in Kent because Mrs Kaur did not have the time to look after him. However, her daughters were left distraught and refused to eat until their much-loved pet was returned. 

“We had to get Bruno back, the kids were too upset,” said Mrs Kaur. 
“I am so glad we did, I can never thank him enough. I can’t get over the shock of what happened. I owe everything to him and we are never going to give him away again.” 

Bruno was almost given away by his family, but it appears he’s not going anywhere now. Click here for the full story.